The Housing Authority Mission:
Our mission is to provide and develop quality affordable housing opportunities for individuals and families while promoting self-sufficiency and neighborhood revitalization.
The Housing Authority Values:
- Housing is a basic right and a foundation for success in life. All of us benefit when we have a safe place to call home.
- Housing is a foundation which enables us to support the lives of residents with excellent programs for their individual growth and welfare.
- We build and manage housing that is safe and well maintained.
- We collaborate to create and maintain nurturing communities.
- Individuals should be able to choose the housing that best meets their needs.
- We deserve the public’s support and the resources they entrust to our agency. We understand that resources are finite and that our programs and services must be efficient, sustainable and economically viable.
- We respect and celebrate all people. Our work culture responds to the individual’s needs and the benefit of the whole. We are fair. We listen to everyone associated with our efforts.