If it will not open you will need: Adobe Reader Download
MAINTENANCE TECH I
Full-Time position. High school diploma or equivalent. Two years paid experience in related fields of construction or maintenance. Valid Utah Driver’s License required.
The Maintenance Tech I provides high quality customer service and excellent technical work so that tenants are assured safe, quality and decent living conditions. This is done by following HUD and HACSL policies and procedures, by working with the Property Manager and other HACSL staff, and by working with other vendors and community partners to coordinate essential agency functions.
Refer to Job Description for complete details.
Starting Salary: $12.72 Per Hour Plus Comprehensive Benefits Package
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER – Bud Bailey Apartments
Full-Time position. High school graduate. Two years full-time job related experience a requirement, including property management or related administrative areas, low-income tax credits, real estate marketing, rent collections, leasing of units, execution of lease, knowledge of public housing programs is helpful and the ability to work with low-income and special needs individuals. Refer to Job Description for complete details.
Work Schedule: Tuesday through Saturday – 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Starting Salary: $16.82 Per Hour
Comprehensive Benefits Package
SUPPORTIVE HOUSING SPECIALIST I
Full-Time position. Senior high school graduate or equivalent. Bachelor Degree preferred. Minimum two years work related experience. Refer to Job Description for complete details.
Starting Salary: $14.63 Per Hour – Plus Comprehensive Benefits Package
TOO GOOD FOR DRUGS – YOUTH COUNSELOR
Part-Time position. Must have high school diploma or equivalent and a valid Utah Driver’s License. One year experience working with children in social service field is a requirement. Refer to Job Description for complete details.
Work Schedule:Monday – Thursday 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Friday 1:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Starting Salary: $10.50 Per Hour
All prospective employees must submit a Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION.
- Application may also be picked up in person at the Housing Authority main office
- Please follow the submission instructions on individual job descriptions
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- All employment offers are subject to the successful completion of the following: Drug Test, Criminal Background, and Credit Check
- Eligibility to Work – Upon hire, each new employee must complete an I-9 form and present supporting documents establishing proof of identity and employment eligibility as outlined in the “Immigration Reform and Control Act”.
- The Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake will not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs. If you have questions or concers, please contact Janice Kimball, 504 Coordinator at 801- 284-4423 (voice) 801-284-4407 (TTD) or email@example.com