RECEPTIONIST – Bilingual Spanish/English
Two (2) Part-Time Positions:
Morning Shift – 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Afternoon Shift – 12:00 Noon to 5:30 p.m.
High school graduate or equivalent a requirement. Must have two years work related experience. Bilingual Spanish/English. Refer to job description for complete details.
Starting Salary – $10.74 Per Hour
To be eligible, download Housing Authority application and submit with cover letter and resume to Courtney Jackson at email@example.com or fax to (801) 284-4406. Please designate your shift preference. The positions will remain open until filled.
TOO GOOD FOR DRUGS – YOUTH COUNSELOR
Part-Time position. Must have high school diploma or equivalent and a valid Utah Driver’s License. One year experience working with children in social service field is a requirement. Refer to job description for complete details.
Monday – Thursday 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Friday 1:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Starting Salary: $9.50 Per Hour
To be eligible, download Housing Authority EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION and submit with cover letter and resume to Cassandra Meyers at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (801) 284-4406. Multiple positions will remain open until filled.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Too Good For Drugs – Youth Counselor
All prospective employees must submit a Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION.
- Application may also be picked up in person at the Housing Authority main office
- Please follow the submission instructions on individual job descriptions
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- All employment offers are subject to the successful completion of the following: Drug Test, Criminal Background, and Credit Check
- Eligibility to Work – Upon hire, each new employee must complete an I-9 form and present supporting documents establishing proof of identity and employment eligibility as outlined in the “Immigration Reform and Control Act”.
- The Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake will not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs. If you have questions or concers, please contact Janice Kimball, 504 Coordinator at 801- 284-4423 (voice) 801-284-4407 (TTD) or email@example.com