If it will not open you will need: Adobe Reader Download
RECEPTIONIST / CLERK
Full-Time position (32 Hours Per Week). High School graduate or equivalent. Two years full-time paid related job experience. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Refer to Job Description for complete details.
WORK SCHEDULE: 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. – Monday through Friday
STARTING SALARY: $12.00 Per Hour
EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance. Paid Holidays, Sick Leave and Vacation. Retirement Plan and 401K.
TOO GOOD FOR DRUGS – YOUTH COUNSELOR
MULTIPLE PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
High school diploma, or equivalent, and valid Utah Driver’s License required. Must have one year experience working with children in social service field. Refer to Job Description for complete details.
Youth Counselor is responsible for the supervision of low income youth, ages 5-12, in the Too Good For Drugs/Violence Kids’ Program offered daily at nine public housing sites and provides on-site prevention and skill building activities for youth living in public housing.
Work Schedule:Monday – Thursday 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Friday 1:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Starting Salary: $10.50 Per Hour
POSITIONS OPEN UNTIL FILLED.
All prospective employees must submit a Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION.
- Application may also be picked up in person at the Housing Authority main office
- Please follow the submission instructions on individual job descriptions
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- All employment offers are subject to the successful completion of the following: Drug Test, Criminal Background, and Credit Check
- Eligibility to Work – Upon hire, each new employee must complete an I-9 form and present supporting documents establishing proof of identity and employment eligibility as outlined in the “Immigration Reform and Control Act”.
- The Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake will not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Courtney Jackson, 504 Coordinator at 801- 284-4421 (voice) 801-284-4407 (TTD) or email@example.com