If it will not open you will need: Adobe Reader Download
TOO GOOD FOR DRUGS – YOUTH COUNSELOR
Part-Time position. Must have high school diploma or equivalent and a valid Utah Driver’s License. One year experience working with children in social service field is a requirement. Refer to Job Description for complete details.
Work Schedule:Monday – Thursday 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Friday 1:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Starting Salary: $10.50 Per Hour
MAINTENANCE TECH I
Full-Time position. High school diploma or equivalent. Two years paid experience in related fields of construction or maintenance. Valid Utah Driver’s License required.
The Maintenance Tech I provides high quality customer service and excellent technical work so that tenants are assured safe, quality and decent living conditions. This is done by following HUD and HACSL policies and procedures, by working with the Property Manager and other HACSL staff, and by working with other vendors and community partners to coordinate essential agency functions.
Refer to Job Description for complete details.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE – Health, Dental and Vision Insurance. Paid Holidays, Sick Leave and Vacation. Retirement Plan and 401K.
SALARY: $12.72 – $20.35 Per Hour (Negotiable Based on Experience)
FOUR (4) DAY WORK WEEK: 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
___________________________________________PROPERTY MANAGER Full-Time position. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Four years full-time work related experience, including property management in related administrative areas. Two years supervisory experience. Certification in low-income tax credit compliance.Refer to Job Description for complete details. EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE – Health, Dental and Vision Insurance. Paid Holidays, Sick Leave and Vacation. Retirement Plan and 401K. Starting Salary: $19.34 Per Hour TO BE ELIGIBLE – Download Housing Authority Employment Application and submit with cover letter and resume to Sherrie Rico at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (801) 284-4406 by October 17th. JOB DESCRIPTION: Property Manager – Permanent Supportive Housing ____________________________________________________________________
All prospective employees must submit a Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION.
- Application may also be picked up in person at the Housing Authority main office
- Please follow the submission instructions on individual job descriptions
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- All employment offers are subject to the successful completion of the following: Drug Test, Criminal Background, and Credit Check
- Eligibility to Work – Upon hire, each new employee must complete an I-9 form and present supporting documents establishing proof of identity and employment eligibility as outlined in the “Immigration Reform and Control Act”.
- The Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake will not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs. If you have questions or concers, please contact Janice Kimball, 504 Coordinator at 801- 284-4423 (voice) 801-284-4407 (TTD) or email@example.com