If it will not open you will need: Adobe Reader Download
FRONT DESK CLERK – Grace Mary ManorPart-Time Position Monday through Friday – 12:00 Noon to 5:00 p.m.
High school graduate or equivalent required. Two years full-time paid work related experience. Valid Utah Driver’s License. Bilingual English/Spanish desirable, but not required. Refer to Job Description for complete details.
Salary: $11.06 – $13.00 Per Hour (Based on Experience)
_______________________________________________ TOO GOOD FOR DRUGS – YOUTH COUNSELOR
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Must have high school diploma or equivalent and a valid Utah Driver’s License. One year experience working with children in social service field is a requirement. Refer to Job Description for complete details.
Work Schedule:Monday – Thursday 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Friday 1:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Starting Salary: $10.50 Per Hour
Positions open until filled.
All prospective employees must submit a Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION.
- Application may also be picked up in person at the Housing Authority main office
- Please follow the submission instructions on individual job descriptions
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- All employment offers are subject to the successful completion of the following: Drug Test, Criminal Background, and Credit Check
- Eligibility to Work – Upon hire, each new employee must complete an I-9 form and present supporting documents establishing proof of identity and employment eligibility as outlined in the “Immigration Reform and Control Act”.
- The Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake will not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Courtney Jackson, 504 Coordinator at 801- 284-4421 (voice) 801-284-4407 (TTD) or email@example.com