If it will not open you will need: Adobe Reader Download
EXECUTIVE DIRECTORFull-Time position. Master’s Degree in Public Administration, Planning, Business Administration or a related field. Ten years of leadership experience in housing, along with administration and supervisory experience. Knowledge of HUD and other affordable housing grants and programs. Knowledge of real estate development. Executive Director for the Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake (HACSL), with a staff of 100, annual budget of $34 million, along with 626 public housing units, 510 Tax Credit and privately owned units, 2,925 Section 8 and other program vouchers, and a consistent High Performing agency rating. The Executive Director plans, directs and controls operations of the Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake and its non-profit subsidiaries. This involves the overall work of professional and administrative direction, planning and management. Responsible for planning, organizing, directing and coordinating all phases of the Housing Authority and programs, including maintenance, tenant selection, occupancy, management and tenant relations, social services, housing development and administrative services, and acts for the Board of Commissioners in all administrative matters. Work frequently entails making decisions involving policy interpretation or exercising independent judgment within the framework of established policy and existing laws governing housing authorities. Direction is exercised over all subordinate professional, administrative and technical staff. Work is reviewed by the Board of Commissioners for program effectiveness and attainment of goals through meetings, reports and recommendations. Refer to Job Description for complete details.
ANNUAL SALARY: $100,000 – $140,000 (Negotiable Based on Experience)
EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE – Health, Dental and Vision Insurance. Paid Holidays, Sick Leave and Vacation, Retirement Plan and 401K.
TO BE ELIGIBLE – Download Housing Authority Employment Application form and submit with cover letter and resume to Dolores Holsten at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (801) 284-4406 by April 27, 2015.
_______________________________________________TOO GOOD FOR DRUGS – YOUTH COUNSELOR
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Must have high school diploma or equivalent and a valid Utah Driver’s License. One year experience working with children in social service field is a requirement. Refer to Job Description for complete details.
Work Schedule:Monday – Thursday 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Friday 1:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Starting Salary: $10.50 Per Hour
Positions open until filled.
All prospective employees must submit a Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION.
- Application may also be picked up in person at the Housing Authority main office
- Please follow the submission instructions on individual job descriptions
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- All employment offers are subject to the successful completion of the following: Drug Test, Criminal Background, and Credit Check
- Eligibility to Work – Upon hire, each new employee must complete an I-9 form and present supporting documents establishing proof of identity and employment eligibility as outlined in the “Immigration Reform and Control Act”.
- The Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake will not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Courtney Jackson, 504 Coordinator at 801- 284-4421 (voice) 801-284-4407 (TTD) or email@example.com