If it will not open you will need: Adobe Reader Download
HOUSING LOCATOR & LANDLORD COORDINATOR
Full-Time position. High School graduate or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Minimum two years experience in property management or related field. Valid driver’s license. Refer to Job Description for complete details.
STARTING SALARY – $16.82 Per Hour (Negotiable Based on Experience)
EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE - Health, Dental and Vision Insurance. Paid Holidays, Sick Leave and Vacation. Retirement Plan and 401K.
TO BE ELIGIBLE - Download Housing Authority Employment Application form and submit with cover letter and resume to Randy Grant by December 7th at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (801) 284-4406.
TOO GOOD FOR DRUGS – YOUTH COUNSELOR
Part-Time positions. Must have high school diploma or equivalent and a valid Utah Driver’s License. One year experience working with children in social service field is a requirement. Refer to Job Description for complete details.
Work Schedule:Monday – Thursday 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Friday 1:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Starting Salary: $10.50 Per Hour
TO BE ELIGIBLE – Download Housing Authority Employment Application and submit with cover letter and resume to Cassandra Meyers at email@example.com or fax to (801) 250-5062. Position open until filled.
All prospective employees must submit a Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION.
- Application may also be picked up in person at the Housing Authority main office
- Please follow the submission instructions on individual job descriptions
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- All employment offers are subject to the successful completion of the following: Drug Test, Criminal Background, and Credit Check
- Eligibility to Work – Upon hire, each new employee must complete an I-9 form and present supporting documents establishing proof of identity and employment eligibility as outlined in the “Immigration Reform and Control Act”.
- The Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake will not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs. If you have questions or concers, please contact Janice Kimball, 504 Coordinator at 801- 284-4423 (voice) 801-284-4407 (TTD) or firstname.lastname@example.org