If it will not open you will need: Adobe Reader Download
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER – Grace Mary Manor
Full-Time position. High School graduate. Two years full-time related experience, including property management or related administrative areas, low-income tax credits, real estate marketing, rent collections, leasing of units, execution of lease, knowledge of public housing programs helpful, and the ability to work with low-income and special needs individuals. Refer to Job Description for complete details.
Hours – 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Starting Salary – $16.33 Per Hour
Comprehensive Benefits Package.
TO BE ELIGIBLE, download Housing Authority Employment Application and submit with cover letter and resume to Janice Kimball by October 28th at email@example.com or fax to (801) 284-4406.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Assistant Property Manager – Permanent Supportive Housing
Afternoon Shift – 12:00 Noon to 5:30 P.M.
High school graduate or equivalent a requirement. Must have two years work related experience. Bilingual Spanish/English preferred. Refer to Job Description for complete details.
Starting Salary – $10.74 Per Hour
To be eligible, download Housing Authority application and submit with cover letter and resume to Courtney Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (801) 284-4406 by December 11, 2013.
TOO GOOD FOR DRUGS – YOUTH COUNSELOR
Part-Time position. Must have high school diploma or equivalent and a valid Utah Driver’s License. One year experience working with children in social service field is a requirement. Refer to job description for complete details.
Monday – Thursday 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Friday 1:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Starting Salary: $9.50 Per Hour
To be eligible, download Housing Authority EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION and submit with cover letter and resume to Cassandra Meyers at email@example.com or fax to (801) 250-5062. Multiple positions will remain open until filled.
All prospective employees must submit a Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION.
- Application may also be picked up in person at the Housing Authority main office
- Please follow the submission instructions on individual job descriptions
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- All employment offers are subject to the successful completion of the following: Drug Test, Criminal Background, and Credit Check
- Eligibility to Work – Upon hire, each new employee must complete an I-9 form and present supporting documents establishing proof of identity and employment eligibility as outlined in the “Immigration Reform and Control Act”.
- The Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake will not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs. If you have questions or concers, please contact Janice Kimball, 504 Coordinator at 801- 284-4423 (voice) 801-284-4407 (TTD) or firstname.lastname@example.org