The Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake is pleased to continually partner with Housing Opportunities, Inc. to provide supportive services to low-income families and individuals which promote self-sufficiency and empowerment. Our supportive service programs incorporate proven best practice methods, high quality staff, and dedication to the success of the participant. These programs are offered free of charge to participants thanks to the support of government agencies, private foundations, local businesses, community groups, and individuals. Please explore our programs by clicking on the links below.
- Family Self-Sufficiency
- Housing Retention Program
- Permanent Supportive Housing
- Prevention Programs For Parents
- Prevention Programs For Youth
- Resident Opportunities For Self-Sufficiency